OTHER PROBLEMS SOMETIMES ASSOCIATES WITH DYSLEXIA
- Speech Problems
- Dyscalculia- difficulty with math concepts
- Spatial disorientation- up-down; left-right; over-under; above-below; back-front; east-west; ect.
- Difficulty with sequencing verbal material- days of the week; months of the year; alphabet; counting; words of a song; ect.
- Difficulty telling time and judging time intervals
- Dyspraxia- clumsiness
- Dysgraphia- penmanship; some consider this for spelling
- Attention Deficit Disorder- hyperactivity; narcolepsy
- Poor personal organizational abilities
- Mixed laterality- hand, eye, foot patterns of dominance
Copyright: 1938 Reading Center, Rochester, Minnesota